Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Broken Trail

I know this TV movie has been out for a while but I didn't see it until this past holiday season and I am glad I finally did. It is a really good story and seems to be more realistic than most of the Westerns that have been made. The acting was superb and the scenery excellent. A reality I noticed was that the head of the brothel was a woman and was the one exploiting the Chinese women and the men were the ones who cared about them. I think that happens more often than others hurting particular people. Just like it was blacks in Africa who sold other blacks into the slave trade. Women made money exploiting other women by prostitution. I'm sure it happens with all other groups. You know your own, so so you know the weaknesses to exploit.

No comments: